Are you looking for help paying for child care? Buying groceries or diapers? Find out about assistance programs offered in your area.

This section identifies resources at the state and local level, and the links will take you to websites outside of

Child Care Financial Assistance
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
  • 800-792-9773
Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
  • 800-328-3838 (in-state only)
  • 609-292-9560
Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP formerly Food Stamps)
  • 800-687-9512
Low Income Energy Assistance Program
  • 800-510-3102 (in-state only)
  • 866-240-1347
Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) – Child Nutrition
  • 609-984-1250 (to speak with the child nutrition specialist for your county area)