Topics > Special Needs
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Web Site
- Child Care Centers and the ADA
- Child Care For Children With Special Needs
- Comprehensive Federal Disabilities Web Site
- Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Department of Education's Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP)
- Help for Supporting Your Children's Social-Emotional Development
- Improve Student Performance
- Knowing Your Obligations - Child Care Centers and ADA
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities (NICHCY)
- NECTAC Clearinghouse on Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education
- Parent Training and Information Centers
- The Early Childhood Outcomes Center (ECO)
Links marked with this globe icon denote federally sponsored information on non-government web sites.
National Guard, Reserve and Active Duty military families returning from Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom for two weeks of R&R may receive a minimum of four hours of free child care. Contact your local Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) agency to see if child care providers are participating in your area. This is a joint initiative between the Department of Defense (DoD) and the National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies. To find your local CCR&R and to learn more about Operation Child Care, visit www.Childcareaware.org.