Agencies > Department of Health and Human Services
- ¡Sus Hijos Pueden Ser Elegibles Para Recibir Seguro De Salud Gratuito De Bajo Costo!
- Administration for Native Americans (ACF-ANA)
- Administration on Children, Youth and Families (ACF-ACYF)
- Child Care Bureau (ACF-CCB)
- Children's Bureau (ACF-CB)
- Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics
- Indian Health Service
- Insure Kids Now!
- Key National Indicators of Well-Being
- Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant (Title V)
- National Institute for Literacy
- National Technical Assistance Center for Children's Mental Health
- Office of Head Start (ACF-OHS)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation
- State Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems
- Surgeon General's Call to Action to Prevent and Decrease Overweight and Obesity
Links marked with this globe icon denote federally sponsored information on non-government web sites.
National Guard, Reserve and Active Duty military families returning from Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom for two weeks of R&R may receive a minimum of four hours of free child care. Contact your local Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) agency to see if child care providers are participating in your area. This is a joint initiative between the Department of Defense (DoD) and the National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies. To find your local CCR&R and to learn more about Operation Child Care, visit www.Childcareaware.org.